Thursday, 13 February 2014

Valentines day cards 2014

So to keep with my tradition I made my valentines card for my boyfriend again this year. I kept it a bit more simple this year because we agreed on my gifts but I wanted to at least give him a card. Especially since I was going to surprise him with home made heart shaped meringue...and he ended up having to help me make them because I had a little fight with my eggs. The inside of the card is half a Doctor Who quote so unless your a fan, you wont we it and for that I say I'm soo soo sorry and you NEED to watch the show its pretty great but anyways it reads... 

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but ‘actually’ from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.
All of the twists and turns are just tests to make our relationship stronger. It is the wibbly wobbly time-y wimey stuff that makes it all worthwhile and shows we can make it through anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment