Thursday, 24 January 2013

Valentine's day card

           I haven't had a whole lot of time to crochet lately let alone attempt my own patterns. But that doesn't  mean I haven't been creative.So this might sound a little sad but I've never really had a steady boyfriend for Valentines day. Even last year I was with my current boyfriend but at that point we had only gone on a few dates so it didn't really count...
           So my boyfriend really likes when I make him things so I decided I'm going to make him a home made Valentines day card. Below is what I came up with. It took about an hour (the longest part was trying to figure out what words to put inside) Its all made out of scrap book paper other then the three hearts on the front and those are wood and the Ribbon. I also made a envelope out of scrap book paper that fits the card perfectly (I don't believe I could make another of those if I tried)
          If you can't read the quote I put inside the card it says 'I can be your Tinkerbell, and you can be my Peter Pan, and we can run away together, off to never never land' 
          Please give my your thoughts and feedback!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment